CurQfen® – key features
- 100% natural, food-grade and clean label.
- 45.5 fold free curcuminoids bioavailability.
- 270 fold total curcuminoids bioavailability (free + conjugated).
- Established blood-brain-barrier permeability and brain pharmacokinetics.
- Patented and unique delivery mechanism.
- Low dosage
- No added excipients.
A recent double-blind, randomized placebo clinical trial conducted using unformulated curcumin and Akay’s curcuminoids-fenugreek complex, the latter patented as CurQfen® was shown improved memory and concentration compared to the other group even in a smaller dose of 500mg twice daily for 30 days. The significant increase in the α and β brain waves as well as significant reduction in the α/β ratio of CurQfen® treated group implies the fine blood brain penetration of curcumin and its neuroprotective effect. Apart from this, the neuroprotective effect of CurQfen® and its ameliorating effects on Alzheimer’s subjects have been studied. CurQfen® improves the locomotory functions and cognition and helps increasing the quality of living in the elderly by reducing the neuroinflammation and hence delaying the progress of neurodegeneration.